Saturday, May 17, 2014

FLUFF DRIVE! - Current Count & Invitation :)

This is my latest FLUFF sewing for this quarter's project....
 I love sewing these pups! This pattern is from the book Girl's World by Jennifer Paganelli/Sis Boom, BUT.....lucky for you, you can get it FREE at this link HERE! :) Enjoy!

 These sweet Teddies were made using the newest pattern from My Funny Buddy. You can find it HERE along with a collection of some of the most adorable and fun to sew plushie patterns out there! :)
 These Bunnies were also made using a My Funny Buddy pattern. My Funny Buddy generously donates a copy of each of her plushie patterns to me to support my sewing for the FLUFF Project, providing stuffed friends for children in foster care. 

 This primitive cat family was made using a panel donated by Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs and her mother. Thanks Ladies! 

With these friends added to the growing collection in our Donation Album, our current count is......

146!!!!!!

BUT....that's still a good bit away from our GOAL!
Please join us and help us reach our goal of 500 fluffy friends for children in foster care!


Happy, happy sewing!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Wonderful!! Lots of smiles in there...trying to pick a favorite, struggling, but I think I'll choose the yellow bunny! So sunshiny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...