Thursday, February 13, 2014

Supporters of FLUFF

I am very grateful to share that Fairfield World has sent us a 25lb. box of polyester fiber in support of our FLUFF Project!!!!
 This is actually the second time they have done so, with the first being sent in April last  year when we first kicked off our project to provide stuffed friends for children in foster care. This incredibly generous donation will go a LONG way in helping us to continue to provide more!!!!

I have purchased and used Fairfield's quality products for years, but now whenever I am personally in need of batting, pillow forms, fiber stuffing and the like, their's is even more the label I look for! I am so incredible appreciative of their support and generosity!
Learn more about the products they offer on their website, Fairfieldworld.com .
 If you have a minute, I sure would appreciate you dropping by their facebook page HERE and giving them a virtual "high five" by saying THANKS for supporting the FLUFF Project at Hopeful Threads! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...