Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013 - Project FINALE!

Today is the FINAL DAY of our October 2013 "Hat's Off!" Project!

I want to offer a special thanks to all of you that have sewn and kept this rolling while I was out of town. YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING! I know each and every one of these hats will be welcomed and enjoyed!

Be sure and check out the great collection of hats that have already been made for donation to this month's project and add pics of your own to our October Project flickr album HERE

While my current intentions are still to have the November Project ready to post in the morning....bear with me if it's delayed at all. In addition to getting back in our groove around here from mama being out of town and lots of sick littles, the kids are all excited about tonight's dressing up fun and tomorrow is my Hubs birthday, so lots of things going on right now. :)

More soon...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...