Monday, July 8, 2013

Retro TEEN Party with Print Your Fiesta!

 When my friend Ceci at Print Your Fiesta first shared about her new party printables business, I immediately mentioned my teenage daughter's upcoming birthday and how much she would love something "retro" themed. Little did I know that she already had something SUPER CUTE in the works, so when she showed me her completed 80s Retro Party Kit, I was thrilled! I knew it would be PERFECT!

Boom Boxes, Cassette Tapes, Shades and NEON lights! 
TOTALLY RETRO!!!! 

Everyone loved playing around with the fun photo booth props that were part of the kit too!

Just like with the Ballerina Party we had for our youngest daughter, I simply made my personal edits to the printables, saved them to our USB Memory Stick and took it to Staples for printing. Quick & Easy! We had a lot of fun with it too! :)
  I think the pic below of one of her FAVORITE gifts clarifies just how perfect this party kit theme was for her! Thanks Ceci! :)

Find the 80s Retro Party Kit along with a growing collection of various party themes in the Print Your Fiesta shop here! I bet you'll find something perfect for your next celebration too!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Cecilia said...

I love this post! You've put together an awesome party for your daughter! I'm pretty sure she and her friends got a lot of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...