Friday, July 12, 2013

FLUFF Project.....upcoming delivery!

My current box of stuffed friends for the FLUFF Project is beginning to fill and so I will be planning another delivery near the end of this month. Thank you all who continue to sew and/or purchase and send these special gifts for children in foster care, it truly means so much, and I of course WELCOME all you would like to contribute! :)
Here's some of what will be delivered next.
 From Dona at Sewing Miles of Smiles....

From a local friend.....

From Echelon Florist....

I have a couple more I've made and a few more in the works, plus some from the April Project that have arrived and will also be included, so I'm hoping for a very nice bundle. 

You can get all the details and find out how you can be a part on the FLUFF Project page here
As always, thank you so very much for helping to spread the word too!
Photobucket

1 comments:

JLVerde said...

I'm working on filling a box for you. I'm hoping to have it ready to send by the end of the month.

So far. . .three dinosaurs are DONE. Three more are cut and just need sewed.

I'm hoping to get a pile of mermaids done as well.

Time to get SEWING.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...