Monday, April 22, 2013

Chunky Bunnies - HOPE-filled Donations

I LOVE how this worked out!!!!!!
These sweet stuffies are EXTRA SPECIAL!

Why???
It's more than being irresistibly cute!

It's because, they support the care of children in sooooo many ways!

1st - The pattern I used is the bunny from Chunky Monkey & His Friends....a pattern at Create H.O.P.E. Designs. All of the proceeds of the sale of the high-quality Create H.O.P.E. Designs patterns goes towards providing for children in need worldwide, and these awesome patterns are ONLY $5 each! I'm a BIG, BIG fan of Create H.O.P.E. Designs and the purpose and heart behind it!
Go grab yourself one of these cute patterns and feel good about where that $5 was spent!

2nd - These sweet fellas were made using the fabric collection "Pieces of Hope" from Riley Blake Designs. This collection was created to help support and fund autism awareness and research, with a portion of the proceeds of the sale of the entire collection being donated to Autism Speaks. GOOD STUFF!!!! (psssst....and I heard they are working on a "Pieces of Hope 2" coming soon.....they've got my attention!)

3rd - These little friends will be donated as part of our April Project, "Fluff For Foster Care" and I hope will be a comfort and symbol of HOPE to the children that receive them.  

I finished my fluffy hoppers off with these sweet new labels I just received from Ananemone Labels.
 
These sweet handmade labels are sooooo soft! And don't you just love that sweet vintage sewing machine image??? I sure did! She has loads of other cute ones in her shop too! :) I'll be sharing more tomorrow, so be sure and stop back by ok? 

Keep Sewin' - Every Stitch Matters!!!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...