Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pinterest - RAVE Recipe Reviews!!!

I love using Pinterest as a way to easily store and organize recipes I'm interested in. It's got to be hands-down the easiest way to find it when I want it! 
Here's a few we've recently tried that our family loved....

A long time favorite of ours that we just recently had again, Sweet & Sour Meatballs from Him & Hers. You can also find the recipe for one of our favorite sides to go with this, Cornbread Salad, here
I'm tellin' ya.....YUM!

We always, always seem to have leftover mashed potatoes and I was tired of seeing those thrown out and started looking for ways to use them up. This one is super yummy and a crowd pleaser here! Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes from allrecipes.com....I'm sure they are great with the added bacon, but no one has seemed to miss it!
pic from Pinterest
OH MY YUM!!!! This may be the most delicious new recipe I've tried in as long as I can remember! It may also be the only way I ever eat Brussel Sprouts again....yes....loved it that much! 
pic from recipe link 
Looking for a simple & satisfying dessert? Try the Peanut Butter Bars from Happy Hour Projects. Mmmmmmm! They are thick and cake-like and not overly sweet. PERFECT with a tall glass of ice cold milk!

And what's in the crock-pot for this morning.....
pic from Pinterest
Some appley oatmeal goodness from the fabulousfoodblog.com. I'll have to report back after we've eaten! :) Smells delightful though!!!!!

HUNGRY????

Do you have a favorite recipe we should try? Please, share in the comments!
Check out all the tempting recipes on my list to try, on my "In The Kitchen" pin board here
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you fully made my day:) i love those meat balls too! thanks for the side idea..will have to try!!
xoxo
ash

Jodi - usairdoll said...

Oh wow.. Well I wasn't hungrey before but now I am, hehe. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm more likely to try a receipe when it comes recommended, so thanks Kristy! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...